How do I generate a make with makeAPI?

To generate a make with the makeAPI you must either use popcorn or thimble. In my case I used thimble because it was easy to create the "make".

How do I create a make from Thimble?
- Just edit some stuff and click publish.

Once your done you should see a link to your make. You can either remix it at this point. In my case I was only interested in generating sample 'make' metadata so I could fix my bug:

You would have to query mongodb console to see the make json metadata.

This is how a 'make' looks: 



Note: You don't need to just use mongodb to get this data. You can use the MakeAPI to search for this data. For example see this link:

http://localhost:5000/api/20130724/make/search?user=zaktest&contentType=application%2Fx-thimble&limit=50&sortByField=updatedAt%2Cdesc&page=1


Leave comments if you find any of this confusing.

Thanks

Comments

Popular Posts